Videos

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Lumpi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Videos

Postby Lumpi » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi!

My name is Tobi an I am from germany. I am working at my Bachelorthesis at the moment. It is about Media and the holy grail. It will be a multimedia-based essay. One of the topics I will present in the essay, will be Etrian Odyssee 2. But I don't know how I can capture some Videosequences out of an NDS-game.

Is there anybody in the forum who knows how it works or even anybody who would provide me some video material?

It would be so nice, beacuase I would kick the game grudgingly out of my thesis.

Sorry for my english but thx and best regards. :oops:

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”