Plot summary?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
tsukurina
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Plot summary?

Postby tsukurina » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 am

Hello,

I've been planning to translate the , since I'm a fan of the artists. However, I'm not too good at the game and never made it past the first stratum. I could make another attempt (perhaps with cheats)... but I thought it'd be easier if I just asked some people who've already played it extensively to give me a rundown of the game's story, such as it is, so I don't make any embarrassing mistakes. :oops:

This is likely unnecessary paranoia at this point. The manga storyline in the first volume seems straightforward enough and possibly original (the two main plot arcs are finding a flower to cure a girl's sick brother, and killing a huge gorilla in the second stratum.) However, I'd be much obliged if anyone might be able to tell me about , who makes an appearance at the very end. Assuming she showed up in the game...

That, and it'd be nice to hear words of encouragements from some folks who might actually be interested in reading this :P

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:36 am

I'm definitely interested in reading it, especially since it's by Flipflops, one of my favorite Touhou (go figure) Doujin circles :D

[spoiler]

^ The top three are by Flipflops XD

Although, only Summer, Winter, and Spring are shown, as I was unable to get my hands on the Fall/Autumn part of the set :([/spoiler]

As for "":
[spoiler]It's the princess of High Lagaard.[/spoiler]
Last edited by ZetaBladeX13 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Awesome! I'm sure we'd all love to see the results whenever you get them. There's a few people around here who understand Japanese -- I am not one of those people, unfortunately.

Hyrrrr. I just woke up and am still ingesting my morning coffee. I'll be back later with meaningful input as to "That Person."

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm still interested in reading these in English :D

[spoiler]Front covers of both volumes:[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Back Covers:[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Both volumes w/ads for Silent Sinner in Blue, etc.[/spoiler]
Last edited by ZetaBladeX13 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:02 pm

wasn't it discontinued

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:12 pm

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”