MrTwinklehead's Corner

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: MrTwinklehead's Corner

Postby noodles » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Good art as usual. I miss OCTs....

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:24 pm

There'll be other OCTs, no worries. I'm considering joining one that's basically a Wreck-It-Ralph one, it's the same concept.

Here's something different, traditional stuff! A coal drawing that may or may not have originally been planned to be enviormental but turned into Articuno somehow.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:35 pm

ohhghgh im in love with this

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:13 pm

The remaining pages for the first even round of Apollo Metropolis. Now it's off to start event round 2.

- [] - [] - [] - [] -

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Event round 2 for Apollo Metropolis: During the black out, a relic was stolen from the museum. Find out who took it and stuff, but no actual retrieving of the relic. Basically also a contest to design the thief/thieves. The story is extremely simple.

A Mega Man ZX fanart I did as part of a Secret Santa event, the prompt was basically "Aile and Model X bein a worry-dad gosh":

And a just recently posted entry for a Pokémon collaboration with the theme of a Sky Race:
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:33 pm

bloop bloop oopdoot

Fakemon based on the Scandinavian folklore creature rånda, meant to be Dark/Fairy:

Took some art requests on deviantART, got these out of it (fandoms are Mega Man Classic, Lethal League & Pokémon):

Plus some NPCs for the last round at Apollo Metropolis, a grunt plus the two bosses that were featured in the previous event round:

Also Apollo Metropolis might get a second year, but they are in need to do world building before things can be done (plus this year to end first lol).
In the meantime I'm applying for a new one that isn't Pokémon themed but actually is original and stuff. I'll probably post the pages and the concept once it's done, but since the deadline is April 1st and the last round of AM ends at March 27th, don't expect them anytime soon.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:59 pm

While still doing the OCT comics (both of which have recieved extensions so yay) I've done some mix drawings on the side.

Fan art of MatPat (Game Theory) and his wife Steph I did two weeks ago during their Scary Games Friday livestream. Steph have liked it on twitter, so that makes me happy! ;v;

I also started using PaintBerri, it's basically the new tegaki but much better. I ended up re applying for an RP group I was part of in '10 for a year based on the Mega Man Classic series.
So here's my OC for it, he's called Delivery Man. : P

And some Pokémon fan art on PaintBerri as well. Basically, in Pokken Tournament in one of the backgrounds you can see a Pinsir play in a pile of leaves and the idea is adorable.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:15 pm

FINALLY FINISHED THE LAST ROUND FOR APOLLO METROPOLIS AND I'M SO EXHAUSTED BUT HAPPY IT'S OVER (for now)! So here it is, quality varying:

- [] - [] - [] - [] -

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Haven't updated this thread in quite a while, so here we goooo!

First, three contributions for an on-going Zelda collab in a group over at dA.

In order: A Grump head for myself, because I was bored at the moment; quick fanart of Cutiefly from Pokemon Sun&Moon; Stardew Valley fanart of the 2-heart event with Shane:

And while I have auditioned for a different OCT before this one, I decided not to share it because I've kinda dropped out of it, even if I only was a spectator (because I didn't pass the audition).
Anyway, the one inside this spoiler is one that is still in audition stage, basically, the judges are currently deciding who gets in.
Character reference sheet, info included:

The audition:
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Round 1 for the After Life OCT featured in my previous post. Most made in the last two-three weeks, stressed the living shit out of myself. Still recovering from it.

- [] - [] - [] - [] -

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 am

lol I used to update this thread the moment I posted stuff on dA what happened?

OCT update, text based though because there's too much to link:
Lost the first round in AfterLife, got second wind for r2, lost that one as well, got second wind for r3 but I decided to forfeit in the end.
Also, I'm soon-ish gonna be a judge in one for the first time. Themed around Mary/Gary Sues, so it's very light hearted. Will share the judge once all the other peeps are done and they're officially revealed.

Might add some of the art I made along the way tomorrow, but I'm here to request some feedback. Remember the first OCT I joined? The Pokemon one? Year 2 is approaching and I'm giving my trainer a new hair style, I just don't know which one looks the best.

- [] - [] - [] - [] -

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:16 pm

I like 5

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:58 am

Yoooo, gonna update this with stuff.

November '06, an entry I made for a collab with the theme "underwater race". Due to how big their previous flying race got, only a certain amount of entries would be used in the final version:

Two self-drawings

Three pieces of fan art, Final Fantasy VI, Indivisible and Mega Man (Powered Up) respectively

Original content

OCT related below:

My judge character for the Mary Sue themed OCT, heavily based around Sailor Moon and the magical girl shenanigans:

Pokemon OCT named Jubilee. Spoiler contains the app, height chart and two illustrations for Round 0. It works a bit different than other OCTs I think in that it's not entirely a KO-based system.

Also, remember Apollo Metropolis, the first OCT I joined? They're on the verge of returning. They released app forms and I made mine. (Also, one extra picture in the spoiler that I made before the apps went up)
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:40 am

im always pumped to see pokemon and their trainers

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Well there's sure to be plenty of that for the upcoming couple of months then.

Apollo Metropolis opened up their ports for accepting apps, they made a featuring Fran, and in response I made this.... aftermath reaction from her:
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
45 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”