Halloween 2010

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
zamisk
ItL Moderator

Halloween 2010

Postby zamisk » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm

This thread can be for posting what you make/buy for halloween this year~

Anybody up for a costume contest?

Anyways, I spent most of last night making these;

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

...Gauntlets of some sort for whatever I'm going to be. Probably the blonde Alchemist from EO... Anyways they're made up of camp-pad foam that I build my swords with for Belegarth. I'll make em look all pretty later, but for now, they sinch up and come off and whatnot, but more importantly, make me feel like iron man. If you need me, I'll be pointing my hands at stuff and making sound effects. Later~

And also, what the hell is my pinkie doing? Who knows. I didn't notice till now. o__o

Down boy...

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:54 am

my face when it takes you most of the night to cut some foam and duct some tape

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:58 am

I had to figure out stress crap and stuff, the first prototype ripped right away and I-

Fine. I'm retarded. Happy?

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 am

no :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”