WIP

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Lord Zombie
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WIP

Postby Lord Zombie » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 pm

It's still pretty rough atm..and it took me a while to get to the point i'm at now..since when I started it the design was much smaller..but to use up more space on the canvas I started anew with the bigger size..but at the rate I'm going..seems some things might get cut off...

Oh yea and it's supposed to be a painting...but I'm barely sketching out the design which is based on the default art for the first male yggdroid..though I altered it in some areas like the second eye slot..and the stretched mask..xD it's not exactly the same..but it is based on the original picture from my avvy...

That second one is just a better look at the space I'm working with the canvas..it's about 16 x 20'

Not sure when I'll finish it..but I'll try to update my progress...
RPTR-00 [Y] , RPTR-01 [Y]

RPTR-02 [Y] RPTR-03 [Y] RPTR-04[Y]

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 am

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 am

greycolors
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby greycolors » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Not bad overall. The perspective on the head looks a bit off though. Sorry....

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Nah, it just looks like it's more of a birds eye view angle as opposed to his avvy

-PLA

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Yea I know the head looks a bit weird..since the picture it's based on doesn't show such a view...xD

But it was never my intention to make it look exactly like the original picture..and I'm planning on giving it a claw weapon atm..instead of the sword..but I'm not 100% decided on it yet..

As for the paint aspect...I'm still a novice at painting..>.> so I'm not too confident of trying anything too extravagant..might go for a monochrome color scheme of some sort..Or ditch the paint idea altogether and use Ink instead xD

Had an idea that I might try giving it blueprint-ish look so tracing it with ink and setting some lines and numbers on the background might be good..though I could still use paint with such an idea..but I'm still thinking things over..

I'm trying not to rush it..since I'm enjoying myself too much with this fan art too <.<...

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Some Newer pics of my progress...yea it's been slow..but I'm enjoying the results so far...and yea I'm becoming even more hesistant to use paint on it...xD I'm warming up to the unfinished penciled in look..I might shade it in later or maybe just trace with ink but yea I think I'm going to give up on painting it after all...

and it did take me a while to get the claw design down...that I eventually found a look I liked that I sorta ripped it off from a certain manga...xD

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 am

Dang dude not bad, not bad at all. This is coming out quite well. But on a side note, at first glance I thought [hide]Yggdroids[/hide] were gonna be a Protector-like class because of the shield looking things on their sides, well I thought that about the "male" variations.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:00 am

No, just atlus giving the people who don't want to be an ass to the people [spoiler]under the ocean[/spoiler] a hard time with a shitty class in comparison to the shogun.

-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 am

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:12 pm

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 pm

[hide]don't bother[/hide]

-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:39 pm

personally I don't even know why the "hidden" classes are considered spoilers around here. In the first game you didn't get Hexer until the second to last stratum.

THERE'S A RONIN ON THE MAIN PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Wait, you had to unlock the classes in EOI?

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

22 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”