The Fanfiction of Dangerus

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Fanfiction of Dangerus

Postby Dangerus » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:46 pm

First Fic... Actually a parody song of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bFSRvUcj8w :

Seyfried's REAL Reason for Leaving Armoroad

I am done, I am through
screw y'all I'm leaving now!
I am tired of everyone picking Armoroad!
I am done, I am through
no one really likes me
Just because I'm a Yggdroid
doesn't mean I have feelings.

Everyone played until the very end...
I bet they made a gag about me being forgetful
And then Chicken-Wings that stupid girl
made fanfiction of me with her party!!

And the people who are confused
Even if you played this game you might confess
My baby sister is more popular!
It's because she's “Oh so cute!”

And even if people do like me
I still don't get taken seriously as an NPC
I get shipped, I get slashed
and no one seems to care
How I feel about it, that's right, I ACKNOWLEDGE THIS!!

I am done, I am through
screw y'all I'm leaving now!
I am tired of everyone picking Armoroad!
I am done, I am through
no one really likes me
Just because I'm a Yggdroid
doesn't mean I have feelings.

I am done, I am through
C'mon baby sis let's go!
I'm tired of everyone picking Armoroad!
I am done, screw you guys!
Outer space sounds more like fun!
Sayonara!

Thoughts: Basically an idea that an NPC can get mad at his series' fanbase. btw, he is referring to me when he says Chicken-Wings.

Fanfiction #2: It'll probably be a more 'in character' story where Seyfried and the party I have warm up to each other. Though, at the same time it'll probably be cracked filled because 4 out of the 5 party members actually love him, and he doesn't know how to deal with it, seeing he's a human turned Yggdroid and more problems could include other guilds. And before you begin, the series will ruin usual tropes seen in the exact same type of genre I am going with... :oops: If you want to add your Guild in there... You can. I may not upload it here however.

Might also add an alternate reality story in here as well. Any thoughts?

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”