Dangerus's FanArt Panel

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: Dangerus's FanArt Panel

Postby noodles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

How did I never see this thread

I am awful at being a supporter of artists

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 pm

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 am

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:09 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:36 am

WHELP... Went the lazier route and used a simple line to use the line as a means of making a separation between floor and walls.

I think this should be in the NSFW thing, since Seyfried was a bloody mess.

Also, seeing most people know I'm a total Seyfried fantard, here's something refreshing for the eyes.

It's a bald Kujura. I was hunting for other fanart of Seyfried seeing Seyfried doesn't have as much fanart as Kujura does. The closest thing I found was Gurtrune drawing NSFW fanart of her brother getting banged by Kujura. But along the way I found fanart learning about how Kujura could actually be wearing a wig.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:06 am

Wildling + Buccaneer

Originally was going to post this on my NSFW Fanfiction, Repayment Can Be A Monster but it really didn't fit. NOT. ONE. BIT. Even if I did have a Wildling and Buccaneer females that looked just like this.

Seyfried + Kujura + Flappy

Flappy's arms looked like crap and Seyfried's leg just as much. I was more trying to make something random and Seyfried... Well I wanted to see what his back would look like if I drew it. I could be wrong though and ATLUS could be making an anime about Etrian Odyssey 3 where we can confirm it.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:42 am

I am thinking about requesting someone to color these pictures in so they look like a cover for a comic book series...

Kind of like this?

but first... What are your thoughts?

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Pam, Ms. Archer, and Archer belong to FX and Georgia
The Littlest Pet Shop logo belongs to Hasbro
Art belongs to me

Okay. This was a learning experience not just from in the story, but out of it.

You see, I was deciding to actually learn how to draw backgrounds for the first time. I was also trying to improve myself on anatomy. I drew all of this in the art studio of my college. I got my advise from both the 3D Design teacher and the 2D Design one as well.

My 3D Design teacher suggested I greyed out the background so the characters pop out more, rather than have the characters shaded and greyscaled out to do a similar thing. I got some pretty good looking results. She also suggested I use something else to block the scene out rather than just a simple line.

My 2D Design teacher didn't get to help me with the finished project, but he did something a little bit more interesting; he pointed out a minor detail in the mistake I made when making this. One side of the picture has a totally different idea for where the vanishing point is rather than the other side. We were going to learn perspective pretty soon, so this critique was much important to me anyway. So I took it into consideration and pretty soon I will probably do much better in comic making.

Now as for characters... Truth is I sort of wired the poses up tracing real human beings, so if it looks funny, don't be surprised. Typing out 'two girls hugging one guy', I was originally going to draw another picture where Seyfried gets hugged by his two fangirls, but the first pose I got felt out of character for him, and fitted more with his fanboy, an evil-looking red-haired pirate. I looked for another pose and got African tribal woman making a pose that resulted in three new faces into the picture.

I thought of finally adding a bunch more new faces, including one pose where you have an innocent smile on a little boy and a Japanese man in a live action yaoi... Forgot what it was called now. Please note, I actually traced posing for the wiring from real life, and even if that sounds wrong, I was taking some advice from people on a forum.

I turned it into a modern day picture with Archer characters, so the Etrian Odyssey characters got a modern spin!!

My first Buccaneer, Alcohol is dressed like a gay chav (Yes, I said it. Forgive me!!) and his sister, Alistar actually has class compared to him. Seeing there are no tribal looking girls in the city, Wildling Nadjaki's hair was toned down a little in the wild department as well as her 'I'm a girl from a jungle! Hear me roar' became a little more subtle somewhat in her sweater design.

My Monk, Puera, now looks like a stereotypical nerd who has the fanny pack and sweat pants and everything.

My Prince, Flappy, no longer is a prince. Now he's a private school student. He may look like he's from the Victorian Era here and I think I didn't mean it to look like that, but I guess it looked cool here.

King Seyfried got the same exact treatment here.

Olympia was the only one without a traced pose, and what you have is that scary 90's hipster girl who could win in a fight. Her cartoony expression of emphasizing fear is normal.

I know it might look like lately I haven't been posting much, but I've been so used to uploading on forums, I'm wondering whether or not from now on I just upload my best looking work on here.

Oh yeah, and seeing it turned into an Archer fan comic...

I guess the flaw story wise is that you really just jumped into the scene, not knowing what is going on. Apparently Archer did something stupid in front of his mom and he thought a broken camera he found in the lab was a device that wipes out memory. Turns out it was just a broken camera and his plan to wipe his mom's memory backfired when he gets hit with white light instead of the other innocents watching.

Apparently my party as well as Seyfried and Olympia in this are pretty gullible as they actually thought Archer was really going to take a picture of them next to his mom and Pam.

Don't ask why Pam is in the picture; I needed another Archer character to make Ms. Archer not look like the odd girl in the group. That and her heavy-set body was a good comparison for Alistar's hourglass figure.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 am

For Negzee... The girl watching my Guild with Seyfried is Negzee in drag. So sorry, Negzee...

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 am

Characters belong to ATLUS
Art belongs to me

Any thoughts? I'm getting a hang of the whole background thing I think.

I had more, except it crossed over with the French dating simulation, My Candy Love (American translation of Amour Sucre), and I'm too ashamed because when I drew a non-Etrian Odyssey sketch similar to this, I janked the proportions of one of the hands.

Also, graphite smudging is awful!!

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:20 am

Don't forget flow and composition! Comics are tricky...

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:34 am

27 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”