Feather's EO art and other things :3

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
FeatherfromHeL
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Feather's EO art and other things :3

Postby FeatherfromHeL » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 am

Here is my DA http://featherfromhel.deviantart.com/

And here is the EO ref to EO3 :3 http://featherfromhel.deviantart.com/ga ... 8#/d3kq3km (This picture is really old :3 So it's not up to my nowaday skills :3)

Yeah just up and around, if you want tell me any other characters I should draw.
Welcome to the depths of the Bloody Seas. Enjoy your stay as you been graced by the presense of the Death Lord herself, who rules this cursed waters. Tread carefully.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Re: Feather's EO art and other things :3

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:39 am

Needs more lolis.

Naw, i'm kidding (no I'm not). These are pretty good, although I noticed the poses seem a bit stiff, almost like a robot arm I guess, the limbs seem too strait, if you know what i'm saying, I would suggest starting by drawing a more noodlish arm without joints, then draw over that, they should come out better. But I do like the faces, I never could get that lip effect right (the one where you fade it out somewhere in the middle), all in all, keep going, I like where your work is going and I hope you post something new soon.

(hey hey, since I posted first, can I make a request?)

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

FeatherfromHeL
Ragelope

Postby FeatherfromHeL » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:45 am

Sure you can make a Request :3 Also this is really really old :3 I gotten much much better as you can see in my newer pictures and stuff XD
Welcome to the depths of the Bloody Seas. Enjoy your stay as you been graced by the presense of the Death Lord herself, who rules this cursed waters. Tread carefully.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:19 am

Who else but moi? I noticed you got better, I was just looking at your oneshots, I thought those were the newest (dat liiiip :0)

Wait a sec, why doesn't my art give you happiness!?
Naw, just kidding (no i'm not(shut up(you shut up)))

FeatherfromHeL
Ragelope

Postby FeatherfromHeL » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:10 am

So what is your request? Just tell me and I will do it for you :3 And I draw my lips like that, but I can do other styles :3

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 am

No no, those lips are amazing, I wish I could draw them like that. Also, didn't I say I was the request? Oh well, heres a self portrait (as a loli, of course) i'm curious to see how you do it.

FeatherfromHeL
Ragelope

Postby FeatherfromHeL » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:32 am

Alright :3 And colour scheme? Like hair colour, clothing colour? SKin tone? Eye colour?

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:16 am

Hair color: brown.
skin tone: midtone caucasian on the right.
Eye color: hazel
Clothing: pants: dark red, coat: yellow, collar and wrists are black.
Notes: in the case of a dynamic pose, a white tee is underneath the yellow coat.
The yellow coat does not have a hood.
The yellow coat is a bit too big, the under tee more-so.

There you go, is that good enough?

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:08 pm

HOW DID I MISS THIS? D: You're really good, keep going!

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”