Etrian Odyssey-Forests of Eternity Art Book Scans

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
zamisk
ItL Moderator

Etrian Odyssey-Forests of Eternity Art Book Scans

Postby zamisk » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:58 pm

The spine on my Etrian Odyssey: Forests of Eternity book is toast, so I can scan it in so others don't have to break their spine to do so.

HEY YOU, PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ON THIS. I don't want this page muddled down with other shit besides the art scans.
I'll be uploading the pages with my scanner, which will take a while but I'll do a few every now and then.

PLEASE DON'T COMMENT. GRACIAS.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Etrian Odyssey-Forests of Eternity Art Book Scans

Postby zamisk » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 am

Next up I'll do all of the EOI stuff.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”