Amber Odyssey

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Amber Odyssey

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 pm

My Candy Love X Legend of Legaia X Etrian Odyssey

Jeez... Longest Chapter EVER!

I will continue later. For now, here it is. A story where Amber's the heroine. @Puku inspired me to make a story with Amber being the heroine. I thought maybe it would be Legend of Legaia with Etrian Odyssey and My Candy Love characters. I really miss that game and love playing it. Legend of Legaia is basically my first video game ever. If anyone is familiar with it, then cookies for you! If not, well, there are a ton of Let's Plays of the game you can look up on YouTube.

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Amber Odyssey

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Woot! Noa's in the party now! You're probably wondering when a man will show up in the party. You'll find out next chapter!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Hehehe! These Chapters are getting fun now!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Chapter 6 is here! Sorry if it isn't in the right place! DX

So sorry about that filler at the near end. But yeah, this is more foreshadowing in case people have not played the game of what happened next.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:48 pm

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”