Faust's EO Artwork

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Faust's EO Artwork

Postby Dangerus » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:42 pm

And now for something completely different:

I'm still working on the purple one, these are from another series I'm very fond of, props if you know what it is, although it's pretty much one of the most softcore rpgs especially compared to Etrian Odyssey xD These are just for my wall, some proper Etrian Odyssey artwork coming soon~

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Buggy!! XD

I usually don't like that many bugs. This one is cute! Is this for Color Theory or for fun?

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Hahaha thank you! :D It's just for fun, I'm gonna put them on my wall when I'm done with them~ I absolutely love bugs, I always have, I just find them such cool creatures~

I played a bit more Etrian Odyssey 4 today, I beat the Boiling Lizard and Logre and met the imperials and all~ I LOVE the Imperial soldier armour! But I wish that translated to the characters, I'm not particularly keen on how the playable Imperials look, plus they kind of seem like massive tools what with wanting to kill everything and all. xD I have a newfound respect for the count. xD

So here's some ACTUAL EO ART for once xD An Imperial soldier! Armour is so damn hard to draw :I Also my scanner cut his feet off.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Yeah, Logre looks like the one I'll be using if I go get an Imperial. c:

So I looked up Bushi skills and... Well, they are like, EXACTLY how I love to play in RPGs, bulky, they gain health and TP for attacking but they have great boosts which help them deal more damage and everything, it is just awesome! ...But I am not a big fan of the anthro characters. :I I'm fine with people being into that stuff and all, but anthro art in general tends to be so sexualised, and while I find the premise of human-monster hybrids cool, I don't find it very attractive, so I usually stay away. xD

But I just had to make a Bushi (Nightseeker subclass, ooooh yeah~) because of how they play, so here is a drawing of mine, while in game his portrait is an anthropomorphic wolf, in my mind he is a mutant hookworm thing. :3 His name is Leech, and I don't care if all the Sentinels are mammals, not this one >:3

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:53 am

What I'd like is for them to have races as well as classes. And I know they're moving that way slowly, but I mean maybe 6 different races, rather than all primary Arcanists being Vessels, each race could take whatever class they wanted as a primary, but they'd be suited to different things, or maybe each gives a race skill, much like the class skills or proficiency skills? AND 4 portraits and recolours for each race in each class, at least. I would LOVE THAT for EO5. c:

Hmm.. I don't know about subclassing in regards to their physical appearance, in my mind somebody subclassing as a bushi merely has training in the bushido way rather than being part sentinel, but that's the beauty of these games, in each persons mind they work it out differently and nobody is 'wrong' c:

Hahaha I'm glad you think he's cute, despite his appearance he is actually a gentleman type person who always looks out for his team (I made a secondary team for him~ I realised only after I'd done it that outfitting them all costed all of my money so my guild is currently broke. xD) He's a Bushi/Nightseeker and pretty much unkillable~ I do need to get around to start writing about my guilds adventures soon though, I have so much material. D:

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:14 am

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 am

BLAH

I HAVE RETURNED ONCE MORE

Okay so I am back to Etrian Odyssey 3 and I think I may actually write something this time. c:<

This is a preluding picture type thing, I'll get it actually WRITTEN soon, hopefully. c:

Also whoa, you're including stuff from multiple games and everything, I never even thought about that. D:

Imagine the subclassing if you had access to all the classes! For that matter, imagine how some of the NPCs would react to each other! That's a really good idea!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:08 am

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:57 am

Your drawings are fantastic! I really, really like them a lot. I especially like the hookworm thing you made. Cute, somehow oddly charming.

72 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”