Faust's EO Artwork

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

KitsuKitsu
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Faust's EO Artwork

Postby KitsuKitsu » Sun May 05, 2013 3:47 am

Wow, this stuff's pretty cool. I like it :3

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Heyyy Thanks guys, sorry it's been a while since I posted anything... I uhh... Well, my partner of 3 years left me without a word for somebody else and I haven't been in a good place for a very long time. :c

I have a lot of art to upload though so I'll be doing that in dribs and drabs I guess~

Whoa this image is huge :I

I apologise I don't know why or how it's done that. xD

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. :-/

If it's any consolation whatsoever, my first thought upon seeing this thread had been updated was: "Faust! I really like that person's art. Wonder what it is this time." I like your new work.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:55 am

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Awwwww you guys are amazing.. c: Thanks for such kind words, even if I pretty much only barely started putting stuff here and then disappeared for months xD. I'll manage, somehow. :) It's just.. Well, I pretty much saw myself with that person forever you know, it's incredibly hard to take.. :c I haven't done any EO art or played much EO4 because it actually happened on the day my copy arrived in the mail... Anyway enough about that stuff, I don't want to be bringing people down to talking about my personal life too much xD

It seriously means so much to me that you guys like my art and say those things though. c:

Here's some stuff from my final piece at uni, I decided to make it a record of an explorer who finds himself stranded on the island from the book 'The Island of Dr. Moreau', however set about a decade before the actual events of the book. It was enjoyable because I got to draw my interpretations of all the monsters c:

I had him go a little crazy because, well. More fun to write that way. xD

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Ugh, hopefully the images work now:

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Also I have some drawings from a pathfinder campaign that my friends foolishly let me DM. xD I came up with 6 original races and let them pick which they wanted, but with me in control, and with the players being my friends, I think they inadvertently killed each other about 6 times, failed to hit, let alone defeat even the weakest of opponents before intentionally detonating one of their own members, destroying themselves along with the entire population of their world. xD It was a good game~

Ninten
Manticor

Postby Ninten » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 pm

One word: amazing~

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:14 pm

All those pictures are awe-strikingly brilliant.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Faust, you draw the most delightfully creepy shit. Wish I could read those journal entries. :3

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh my goodness thank you so much all of you!! x3 You are too kind~

Hehe the project leader said that as well, he asked us to each construct a book of 8 pages, and we had to choose what the topic was on and everything. c: I think he was a little taken aback when I turned up with a 60 page long book. xD I may upload some more, and take better photos so that you can see the writing better, it's just that it's hard to photograph because I didn't bind it very well. xD

Bookbinding is not my strong point, but luckily, as my book was supposed to be constructed by a man marooned on an island I was able to claim it was a stylistic choice that it was so awful. xD

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Your artwork is impressive, especially the Shogun and these monsters, how long have you been drawing?

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Thank you! :D

I've always drawn since I was a kid, I wasn't ever serious about it until I was like 15 though, or 14, some mid-teen age. :P

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:57 am

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 am

Well I was always 'serious' about it, what I mean is I signed up for a proper art class and decided it was what I wanted to do in life and study at university kinda thing. :P

72 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”