Faust's EO Artwork

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Faust
Ragelope

Re: Faust's EO Artwork

Postby Faust » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Yeah, I tend to like at least one portrait for each class, usually I feel that they go a little more imaginative with the female portraits though so I end up with no dudes, and I like to have a mix. D: Often that means a team of girls and that one male medic with glasses from EO1 and 2. :P

Although the badass dark old guy Shogun is just a beast. :D I never got to unlocking them because I was playing in Japanese and had very little idea what was going on. :c Made it to Stratum 3 though. c:

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:08 am

I usually prefer the males. I have to try to keep it at 3:2 Males to Females.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:52 am

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:08 am

I try not to go more than 3:2 in the ratio of females to males, it's never really a problem and often I make more characters than I need for one team anyway so I can have all the portraits I like I guess. xD

I never really like the lolis too much, I agree it just seems a little stupid to imagine a little girl beating the crap out of huge monsters. xD

Like I said though, it's not necessarily a bad thing that they are less adventurous the male portraits, for example I find the Night Seekers (Assassins?) all pretty cool, but the female that I have as my portrait is awesome, she looks like an undead. xD And the dudes both look like angsty belt-covered Final Fantasy protagonists. :P Although saying that she could have had a better outfit than bondage slave gear. :I

I thought I read that in EO4 the Mystic chick, the Imperial guy and the monofu guy do join your guild though?? D: I was really excited for that!

I quite liked Seyfried myself too, ALTHOUGH NOW YOU MENTIONED BUCCANEERS YAY xD

I love the redhead dude Buccaneer with the pointy teeth, he always has a place in my party. xD

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:39 am

My Gunner gets beaten up a lot. xD

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Hahahahaha Thanks xD

I don't judge, I think it's really really dickish to hate people if they have different sexual preferences or like shipping characters together a lot xD

Yeah, I love both those classes, always try to get one or the other on my team, usually the redhead pirate, he's just so cool~ D:

It's not that I MIND the bondage gear, I just guess some people have been taking offence at it because it's only the girls that are so scantily clad and not the men, and I'd feel guilty using the character in a way, even if I'm not using it because of the sex appeal. xD

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:58 am

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Yeah, the Dark Hunters felt more... Equal in that respect I suppose. :P I dunno, I'm gonna keep on using the character portraits I like and other people can deal with it. xD

I don't really like the dancers I have to say, but I will be putting one in my party, for now it's looking like the older woman with the silvery blue hair. c:

My other party members will probably be the goggley sniper (Still deciding which colour swap though..), The Assassin from my avatar (of course. xD), The grey haired Fortress (Cause I love that he's a paladin but he looks evil, or deranged at the very least xD) and one of the medics, really I like them all equally. c:

And this is a drawing of a character I made based on my Yggdroid in EO3. :3 (Or the one I was going to use anyway)

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:37 pm

So I figured I'd share my non-fanart here as well. xD I think to be honest it looks a whole lot better, this is just something I doodled while listening to some youtube video or other. :P

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 pm

That is both terrifying and amazing.

I want to fight one.

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Hehe Thank you~

I'm thinking to draw an upgraded version with a hammerhead shark head at the bottom :D (I love Hammerhead sharks)

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:46 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:46 am

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Awwwww thanks~ c: People tell me I draw a lot of creepy stuff but I just draw what's cool to me. xD

72 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”