Dangerus's New FanArt Panel

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dangerus's New FanArt Panel

Postby Dangerus » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 am

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:17 am

Bunny Seyfried and Whirlwind... Noticing the off ship... Thoughts?

Male Arcanist with Lion Bushi. Thought about how mothers clean their cubs and went with it. Sorry Lion Bushi... You're not a Medic subclassed character. Now stop scaring the poor boy!!

Cammy Seyfried and Bison Whirlwind(?)

Yeah... You thought this wouldn't be done! The Survivalist from EO1&2 tends to think Whirlwind's Bison cosplay failed hard. I don't blame him though.

Last edited by Dangerus on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 am

Looks a little depressing. How to lose an audience in 10 seconds.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 pm

I had to spoil it because it had to do with characters in EO4. Well, it's mainly just Medium, but it has stuff relating to Second Stratum.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Thank youuuuuuu.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Putting it in a spoiler tag and saying it had to do with EO4.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Soulerisn
Ragelope

Postby Soulerisn » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:55 pm

WARNING: NEW CHALLENGER!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Soulerisn
Ragelope

Postby Soulerisn » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Why thank you!

Honestly though, if you want great art though, check out Zamisk's thread. Some of his stuff is actually colored.

...OMG I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT ETRIAN ODYSSEY 3!!! 8O

I mean, I grew up loving trips to Florida beaches, I grew up loving movies like Spartacus and Quo Vadis, and I overall love the tropics and Greco-Roman themes. Then there was the whole 3 endings idea. I like it especially since I liked Seyfried enough that I didn't want to kill him. In fact, his patience for my party is brilliant. I grew to love him (even when I have a boyfriend though, he supports me drawing Seyfried in a playboy bunny costume though.) DX The fact EO3 also brought me and my boyfriend closer together really helps. 8D

Aw that's awesome though. What happened though?

Would you still do them for an art trade or two?

Soulerisn
Ragelope

Postby Soulerisn » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Soulerisn
Ragelope

Postby Soulerisn » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

63 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”