Dangerus's New FanArt Panel

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dangerus's New FanArt Panel

Postby Dangerus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Soulerisn
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Soulerisn » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:11 pm

WARNING: NEW CHALLENGER!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 pm

... I am surprised people think I wouldn't do that, seeing I never played the game before.

Really? I thought you would notice the growing popularity of Ren'Py games.

(By the way, here's the url: )

I am currently done with a basic portrait of .
The idea I had was a school setting (derp, total cliche), but of course, it'll be more city oriented, being from Tharsis Institute [for Higher Learning] (yes, totally made that up), and Seyfried being from Armoroad Academy [of Scientific Discovery] (also made that up). So basically and Seyfried are students from neighboring universities and they have/are in a posse from the city you live in (let's call it the city of Etria, just for giggles).

Other characters are as follows.

- Yukon
Kibagami - Moocow
Wufan

Alcohol - Male Buccaneer
Alistar - Female Buccaneer
Flappy - Prince
Nadjaki - Female Wildling
Puera - Male Monk

Venusis - Male Dancer
Nausicaa - Female Nightseeker
Hamptona - Female Protector
Hermie - Male Medic
Senorita - Female Dancer

MINOR CHARACTERS:
Voluza - Female Yggdroid
Xaberinth - Female Zodiac
Innjion - Male Farmer
Alternia - Male Hoplite

Mowfey - Male Arcanist
Gaohira - Male Bushi (lion)
Sean Paul - Male Imperial (no, not the reggae artist, but yeah, totally named him after that guy)

I might add my boyfriend's party but only if he doesn't mind. I don't know if this is a lot or not but I'll try to figure out how they'll show up.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 am

- Seyfried: we need to talk. NOW.

- Now this, THIS was something I drew while listening to this in my head all morning:
You wouldn't think about it until you realize Seyfried is a king and he's comforting a small prince. Possibility this is referring to or maybe something else? Also, there was a Nightseeker just because.

Okay, now for the more colorful pieces...

Now this next spoiler is only spoilered because of nudity reasons. NUDE MALE reasons. My anatomy kind of sucks, especially on males so bare with me, if you don't want to look at this, IGNORE THIS ONE!!

Soulerisn
Ragelope

Postby Soulerisn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:48 am

Sorry I didn't post earlier, I have the flu and my body is aching all over. Light hurts my eyes :c
Keep up the good work!

WARNING: NEW CHALLENGER!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:14 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:40 am

EO4 Spoiler AND middle finger

EO4 Spoiler

EO4 Spoiler

If anyone wants non Etrian Odyssey work, tell me!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Debating on whether or not I actually want to post my NSFW image spoilered here or not.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Don't. I don't have a problem with it, but let's avoid any accidents

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:54 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 am

It is up on the 18+ Writing Panel.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:44 am

So recently I've been posting on pixiv.

I know not that many people care. But if you also have pixiv accounts, friend me.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:13 am

Had too much fun using Blingee today.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:36 am

Just... Shuccaneers... Imperial Runemasters... My whole body stopping its aching as a bit of my life is fleeting away... and Seyfried. Just because.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Now that Etrian Odyssey stuff is out of the way...

Comments?

63 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”