Dangerus's New FanArt Panel

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dangerus's New FanArt Panel

Postby Dangerus » Thu May 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Two pics I never thought to post until just now...

Paintings!!

I know the paintings looked like something off of Cake Wrecks but I was stressed at the time and my final project in Color Theory was not whether I can draw in masterpiece quality, my project was whether or not I can successfully blend in the Doritos logo into a painting. I obviously failed, but I am still proud. It also is getting me in the mood for Taco Bell (even though I'm pescetarian... Jesus, when will Taco Bell make vegetarian tacos?!)

So yeah. Thoughts?

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:27 pm

I want to request sprites on Ace Attorney online, and these were the references I am using for them.

Desiree and Regina in waitress uniforms. I did draw the bottom half, but Regina's legs were a little anatomically incorrect (and by that I mean they looked unnaturally weird how they twisted.) Hopefully the rest of it isn't too bad...

Ron and Max in waitress outfits. I tried to make them look like they don't like it, and I hope I did a good job. Mainly because I was trying to make it look like Max is pulling his skirt down to try and cover the fact he's male. Also, a tiny Jean Armstrong because of reasons.

The Innkeeper, Boxer Modelin, Richard Slysheen, and Ryoko Kirokuna

Slippy Artista, Dyani Riverbound, May Gantz, Hallah Bedlah Khasimbali and Ahni Bedlah Khasimbali

Horatio Aragon, Brokey, and Aquamarine Turquoise

Ichigo Kirokuna, Anastasia Nadia Auroras, and Rosita Pinkquartz

This is mainly just concept art for what the cover art would look like. Nothing too special. Also, concept art for cover art Rosita.

One quick glimpse at this and I realized one major problem in this is the fact you can still see the framing of her somewhat in the picture. Shading's also kind of an issue, but I am working on it.

- Boxer
- Boxer with Ahni
- Ahni
- Hallah
- May
- Aquamarine
- Aquamarine with Rosita
- Rosita
- Slippy
- Slippy with Dyani
- Dyani
- Ichigo
- Ichigo with Brokey
- Brokey
- Horatio
- Horatio with Ana
- Ana
- Ryoko
- Innkeeper
- Richard
- Beatrice
- Beatrice and Eva
- Beatrice and Fierio
- Beatrice and Robin
- Beatrice and Romio
- Eva
- Fierio
- Robin
- Romio
- Stu
- Isabella

FUN FACT: I tried to make sprites but they aren't as good. If anyone wants to do a Phoenix Wright style sprite collection of any of these characters, PM me.
Last edited by Dangerus on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:08 am

I might use these sprites for a later case. Sadly I'll need to know how to animate all of these. Or maybe leave them where they are and use them alongside Seyfried.

So who are these characters, you might ask?

Well, they're actually supposed to be the same character for a very obscure manga series by Ai Morinaga:

Though, I think in this case, they're two different people just to help people avoid the confusion for those that haven't read it. They might actually be siblings in this one. Who knows? I might edit them later...

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:13 am

Did sprites for my Etrian Odyssey team (Tharsis and Armoroad) as well... sort of.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:59 am

Took some advice and wired some poses from Rick Wellington and Ron DeLite for these two.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:40 am

More sprites!
Boxer's sprite here is wired from Trucy Wright. Hallah's from Mia Fey.

Also...

Last edited by Dangerus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:14 am

Aquamarine. Pose wired from Wocky Kitaki

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:38 am

May Gantz is up with Angel Starr's pose wired.

Boxer's sprite was edited.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:50 am

Slippy was drawn with the pose wired from Vera Misham

Dyani Riverbound with the pose wired from Olga Orly

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:04 am

Slippy was edited.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:20 am

Rosita Pinkquartz is now up! Pose wired from Mia Fey!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:52 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:31 am

Colored pictures!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:05 am

Oh God. It has been a while...

63 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”