To the Horizon (an illustrated account)

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Doktor_Q
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: To the Horizon (an illustrated account)

Postby Doktor_Q » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:24 pm

And that's all for the prologue! Next time will start up with guild formation. ...Once I figure out how to draw it...

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Wow. Moon is serious.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 pm

He tries, yes.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:40 am

Not an update, I was just very bored today in class, so I had this idea. I almost feel bad about recruiting them when I immediately turn around and put them on the bench forever.

Can't not picture Wufan drinking dry martinis. It's probably the olives.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:43 am

BlueMage82
Ragelope

Postby BlueMage82 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 am

You must be a fan of the game Half Minute Hero too, I bet! :D
"But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." - Patrick Rothfuss

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:20 am

BlueMage82
Ragelope

Postby BlueMage82 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:05 pm

"But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." - Patrick Rothfuss

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:04 am

Half Minute Hero is also on Steam and playable on the computer (I should know... :3 I own it....)

[] - [] - [] - []

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:23 am

Oh seriously? Craaaaaazy.

...Might look into that once I'm employed. Don't think it'll have the same charm on PC as PSP though, as is the way of such things.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 am

Yeah, with the larger screen I think the pixel-effect is slightly lost, but I still find the game ridiculously charming. They tried to also have a cartoonish version, but I found it somewhat... ugly and just NOT charming.

[] - [] - [] - []

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Yeah, that's the way low res stuff goes.

And while I still haven't written a thing, I did make a doodle while figuring out isometric geometry in pixel art!

Colors on the terrain need work, and then I need to go ahead and polish off corners and shit, but still, I'd say it's a pretty good starting point!

28 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”