KitsuKitsu's Etrian related drawings

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
KitsuKitsu
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

KitsuKitsu's Etrian related drawings

Postby KitsuKitsu » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:51 am

I've recently gotten back into drawing, and I thought that I'd post some of my more Etrian related work on this site because I think this site is cool (and I want to be more involved in the EO fanbase at this point).

An OC of mine, Kogitsunemaru. Although the character is an OC, I based her design around the EO1 / EO2 Ronin. Which is pretty much the only reason I thought I had any right to post this drawing on this site... Hahah.

I've only recently gotten started on DA too (although the account I used is a few months old now), so if you could support me, please watch me on my Deviantart! I'll be sure to post more drawings in the future (although they may or may not be EO related...)!

Please support me by checking me out at .
Last edited by KitsuKitsu on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Re: KitsuKitsu's Etrian related works

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:00 am

Oooo, nice.

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: KitsuKitsu's Etrian related drawings

Postby Dangerus » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:36 am

This is amazing!!

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Added you on dA, same name. Nice stuff.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

KitsuKitsu
Ragelope

Postby KitsuKitsu » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 am

Well, I forgot the info to my old DA lol... Whateves, I've finally gotten around beating EOU, and I suppose this means that I draw something in commemoration :3

Ricky-chan, I choose you! Reclass into Dark Hunter!

:3

Trying to emulate Yuji Himukai's style. Since I'm basically giving up on art academia, I need to learn things on my own anyways, so practicing other peoples' styles can't hurt
Last edited by KitsuKitsu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 am

I like your Dark Hunter :3

Don't worry you'll find your style and stick to it one day :)

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 pm

I don't usually enjoy Frederica fan art but I love Dark Hunters and she looks cool here!

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:40 am

That is fantastic, and I agree with Garrett. You should totally do more!

KitsuKitsu
Ragelope

Postby KitsuKitsu » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:06 am

Not exactly Etrian related but like, why the hell not right? :P

It has some basis on Etrian's Ronin, at least. Again...

But thanks for the replies everyone! I'll be doing some more specific Etrian related fanart again soon. Just working out some of my creative circuits as well at this moment.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:44 pm

It doesn't have to be EO related for you to post it here, so no worries.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

KitsuKitsu
Ragelope

Postby KitsuKitsu » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:40 am

Because this is the closest thing we'll ever get to a female highlander.

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”