Garrett's art

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Garrett's art

Postby zamisk » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:18 am

Well, I'm not happy with my art and I draw about 3 hours a day minimum and have since I was about 12. Draw lots.

Also, don't take shortcuts. learn how to draw things properly so you don't have to unlearn bad habits. For people draw with wire frames until you get the hang of proportions and movement.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:25 am

When I use my tablet, I like to zoom in and make multiple strokes for one line, it's how I do my stuff that's digital. For general technique and skill, try emulating the style of artists you like, making sure to think about what exactly they're doing when they draw something in particular.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:03 am

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:09 am

I like it so far! Keep going.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 pm

That's bold.

Don't know about you but for me, colouring is synonymous for murder.

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”