Yggdra-gorgeous Things

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Yggdrago
Wyvern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Yggdra-gorgeous Things

Postby Yggdrago » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I see you have been tricked into expecting some fancy neat art in this thread. No wonder, looking at that disgustingly misleading title. But such is the business of marketing! Now that I have your attention, may I inform you of what you can expect to find in this thread, yes? Very well then! Read on to find out:

-Yggdrago's fantastically well-crafted and handwritten stories, poems, and other literary treasures

-Yggdrago's most definitely not gorgeous drawings of things that might pop up very rarely due to a complete lack of confidence in his (my) drawing skills

-Yggdra-golden commentary by yours truly, Yggdrago

As you can clearly deduct from this polished piece of penmanship, this thread is likely to contain something that may or may not be interesting to you. How wonderful! You have just been given the perfect excuse to regularly come back here and check for updates.
Still not convinced to stay? Why not leave some feedback! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I, too, am accepting, allowing, and actively anticipating any sort of feedback you have for me.

Enough of the introductory words! You came here to see something, and without further delay I present to you a lovely little song I have written. It's only the lyrics, because I have no musical talent whatsoever, but if YOU have, feel free to sing it! Here we g...I mean Yggdra-go!

[Happiness & Loneliness]

Clouds are gray, the sky is blue
So little time, so much to do
I can't shake off the feeling that I'm missing out on fun
Streets are busy, people stressed
Hidden feelings get confessed
Lots of worries on your mind, next second they are gone

Serious and silly things
Our higher-ups pull all the strings
Something's going on here but I can't figure out what
Open minds and narrow views
An accident is on the news
Sometimes new doors open while the older ones get shut

Happiness and Loneliness
Are feelings that I don't regret
Because everything has brought me to the place where I'm today
Everything has brought me to the place where I'm today

Gummi bears and jelly beans
Full houses and an empty street
People try to find a reason, I don't think there's one
Cold summers and warm winter nights
Unemployment, worker strikes
Somebody gets all the things while others just get none

Roller coasters, ferris wheels
Mothers die and children steal
Complications do arise from time to time in life
Cars run into other cars
Your birthday gift is a guitar
Scoring well on exams gets rewarded with high fives

Sometimes your life is good
Sometimes you're having fun
Sometimes it's you who pulls the trigger of the gun

Happiness and loneliness
Are feelings that I don't regret
Because everything has brought me to the place where I'm today
Everything has brought me to the place where I'm today
Yes, everything has brought me to the place where I'm today

This song was inspired by https://www.youtube.com/user/likeadaydr ... ture=watch whose style of music I had in mind when coming up with the lyrics. If only I could play an instrument!
This post was brought to you by me. It's Yggdra-good!

sponge7325
Killclaw

Re: Yggdra-gorgeous Things

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:10 pm

The poem-song-thing was good, but I liked the Yggdra-puns the best. Keep working on those.

Being silly again, I did like the poem-song-thing very much. I can't wait to see what's next.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:10 am

Ladies and gentlemen, it is me, your Yggdra-god! Today I bring you great news. I won't try to draw any fancy artworks, no, instead I will do lovely comics. And I will present these comics to you in a new segment, called...

Yggdrago's Creative Corner will hopefully be updated once a week! So you can be looking forward to horrible puns, bad jokes, and stick figures á la 3-year-old! Isn't that exciting? Doesn't it make you want to break out into a hyperactive dance to express the sheer amount of overwhelmingly positive feelings deep within your very soul? Does it not let your heart burn with the fiery passion of...love?

Speaking of love, guess the title of today's episode!
It's love...
Attachments
Ygg4KTwins.png

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Howdy there, people of the internet! How has everyone been so far? Today I bring you yet another piece of melodically pleasant text-based entertainment! Yes, that's right, I have another song without music to back it up. But to help you imagine it, it's supposed to sound jazzy and swing-ish. Enjoy!

[Midnight Boogie]

Today's a very special day to have a feast
The crowd goes wild as the ringmaster releases the beast
It's the beast of boogie woogie and it's going wild
Tonight it's gonna swing around with all of its might
And praise the day on which it has finally been released

The clock goes tick-tock
The bells, they ring
No time to fool around
Just take the mic and sing!

Midnight Boogie, swing and shout
Dance the whole night, go round and round
Nothing's gonna stop us, gonna stop the party
Everybody jump up high and drop to the ground
Midnight Boogie, go wild and crazy
Have a little fun and don't be lazy
Nothing's gonna stop us, gonna bring us down
Midnight Boogie, let's scream and shout

The crowd stares in disbelief as the beast gets on the floor
Shaking its hips like a madman, everybody begs for more
The beast agrees and begins to dance
Everybody joins in like a trance
Nobody's even thinking about rushing out the door

The clock goes tick-tock
The silence fades away
Let the music lead your body
Spend the night with us and stay

Midnight Boogie, swing and shout
Dance the whole night, go round and round
Nothing's gonna stop us, gonna stop the party
Everybody jump up high and drop to the ground
Midnight Boogie, go wild and crazy
Have a little fun and don't be lazy
Nothing's gonna stop us, gonna make us frown
Midnight Boogie let's scream and shout!

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:48 pm

I feel bad about being the only one posting here (feels like unnecessary attention-wh*ring), but I have a new comic to show off, huzzah! So as usual, let me welcome you to...

Today's episode is called "Family"...:
Attachments
Ygg4KSleep.png

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:57 pm

That comic actually made me laugh a little. :D

I'd post more on this, but if it was only me and you posting it'd be weird for the both of us so SOMEONE PLEASE PRAISE YGGDRAGO ON HIS BEAUTIFUL WORKS OTHER THAN ME!
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:54 am

sponge you magnificent son of a hopefully loving pair of parents, I always knew you'd appreciate true art! True beauty! I will continue doing this as long as somebody enjoys it...even if it turns out that one day, that somebody will be me.

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:14 pm

It's that time of the month again, where all the ladies see red, because I made yet another fantastic comic! What, you thought I was going to say something else? You naughty devil, you! *wink wink*

This week's episode: New
Attachments
Ygg4KNew.png

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Welcome to my most likely final episode of...

I'm not really motivated enough to keep doing this stuff. Feeling a bit shitty lately. Have fun.
Attachments
Ygg4KCreep.png

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”