Pesh's Art

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

pesmergia
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pesh's Art

Postby pesmergia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Hi,

I'm new here. I played EO1 when it first came out, but was totally overwhelmed! Now I came back to EOU a week ago and completely fell in love. Just wanted to find a place to post shameless EO fan-art/fantasy art that would be appreciated, haha....

Hope you enjoy & I look forward to getting to know some of you : )

-P.

pesmergia
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pesh's Art

Postby pesmergia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Some Raq doodles & a selfie.

...also does anyone know why tumblr is blocked for image sourcing?
Last edited by pesmergia on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Quick alc!

Last edited by pesmergia on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:24 am

Tumblr links were being abused for spam purposes, if I remember right. Maybe try using imgur?

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Ah, thanks. I'm ended up using my dropbox. I was just trying to avoid using two different hosting sites since I'm already pretty active on tumblr.

Anyway, here's a quick morning sketch of a Paladin that I'm gonna' turn into a bigger piece :D

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:22 am

It's not working, but I want to see your art!

-PLA

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:17 am

Alright finally got the first three images figured out, the other two I'll try to get sorted in a few hours. Hopefully they're viewable now?

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:25 am

Quick, pre-bed paladin for y'all.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Wow, I love your style! Very cool. Can't wait to see more!

-PLA

Delta
Ragelope

Postby Delta » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Great presentation! Love the lines and pose. Keep truckin'!

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Thanks guys! Appreciate the support. Here's what my solo Paly run is prolly gonna' look like :)

FrostBlade
Ragelope
Location: Aalborg, Denmark (i doubt anyone knows where THAT is.)

Postby FrostBlade » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:06 pm

"F!" best quote ever!

no, in all seriousness, excellent piece there, i love the look on her face combined with the exclamation, it's just so gloriously "are you kidding me"-esque.

btw, solo pally run... that's insane. I'M SCARED OF EO IV NORMAL MODE DAMMIT. i don't get how you guys do it...
feel free to talk to the lonely man on skype, i don't bite. (i'm kinda always invisible, but almost always online.)

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:06 am

I really, really like your stuff. Not just saying that, either. Your style is very original and expressive.

Please, if you can, upload your past images on so we can see them.

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 am

Haha, thanks Frost. The "are you kidding me" moments are exactly what I'm predicting to happen A LOT during a solo run.

Idk, maybe EOU is easier than EOIV??? I haven't had too much trouble in Story even in expert, but that's prolly b/c the Highlander/Gunner classes seem kinda' OP w/ a ton of HP/TP regen passive skills. But my Paly is the main reason I actually come out of encounters alive :wink:

And, thanks Hong! I'm glad you enjoy my stuff. My main problem with imgur is that it's all anonymous postings which makes it hard to ensure I'm getting credited. I'm using photobucket now, which should be ok. Which images are problematic for you? I thought I updated all the past ones??

I also have my main sketch blog and one I made just for fantasy art on tumblr, though!

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:04 am

46 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”