Pesh's Art

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

pesmergia
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pesh's Art

Postby pesmergia » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:46 am

From what I read in the imgur FAQs, all uploads are anonymous so know one knows who uploads what. With all of my images, I'd like to retain a sense of ownership and make it easy for people to know who made it. Photobucket seems to be working fine, tho'!

Also, re-uploaded the Alchemist, but I think I might've trashed the paladin sketch. Oh, well!

pesmergia
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby pesmergia » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:54 am

Hi Garrett, thanks for the compliment. I'm just not too keen on imgur at all for personal image hosting. Thanks, for the info, though.

I don't have a DA, but I do have two tumblr sites. I don't know if I can post links here, but if you pm me, I can send them to you.

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:06 am

Some old-ish work that I thought would be fitting here. FF, MGS, and random fantasy stuff.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:32 am

Ah, those are so cool. I love the coloring, especially in that last one. I want to go experiment with similar coloring now.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:34 am

This in particular:

Really, really, cool. o.o

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Ronin/Hexer Duo

Delta
Ragelope

Postby Delta » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:40 am

I was going to ask if you take inspiration from Yoshitaka Amano :D
Stylish stuff!

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:17 pm

quick landy.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:35 am

Even though they're not realistic characters, you are very good at perspective and anatomy.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:29 am

Do you do requests/commissions?

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks, Hong. I've been to some pretty intensive figure drawing classes, so I'm glad it paid off!

And, Zamisk, thanks for asking, I'm very flattered! I don't do many requests these days, but I am open for commissions. If you're interested, shoot me a pm!

Also, Garrett asked this a while ago, but here are my art blogs which I'll be adding to the first post as well ;)

bargeist[dot]tumblr[dot]com (main)
fucknfantasy[dot]tumblr[dot]com (fantasy/rpg stuff)

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:13 am

another landy sketch.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:42 pm

You're just good at everything ;~;

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:19 pm

pesmergia
Ragelope

Postby pesmergia » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Eh-heh, I dunno about being modest. Compared to working professionals, I don't have anywhere near the diligence or creativity to deliver. As of now, this is just a hobby i'm passionate about. Thanks for your kind words, tho'.

Here's another landy sketch. Really just liking their outfit. Now that I finished EOU, just 'bout ready to buy IV.

46 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”