Tiara's Artwork

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Tiaramaki
Ragelope

Tiara's Artwork

Postby Tiaramaki » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Hi, everyone! I'll be posting my fanart from EO and other different games here, as well as original work. If anyone wants me to put in my artwork that's already on my dA for ease of access, I'm more than happy to do so.

If there's any big Facebook avatar/cover photo drawings for myself that I've finished (usually they're fanart), I can post them here first so you won't miss out.

This is my soon-to-be cover photo for Facebook that I just finished today. There's a little reference/shout out in there besides the characters.

This was part of a Photo-a-Day challenge from Blimey Cow that I did as a sketch-a-day instead.

This is an old drawing of my FE13 Avatar/My Unit when I had the game.

And here's a couple random original art that I drew out of boredom.

More should be coming soon!

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tiara's Artwork

Postby Dangerus » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:40 am

That's pretty cool! I love EO3 as well!

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: Tiara's Artwork

Postby noodles » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:39 am

u do a good draw

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”