Twenty Ways to be Painful

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Twenty Ways to be Painful

Postby Dangerus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:57 am

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:25 am

It is fine. I have Chapter 6 done and Chapter 7 is in progress... They're just on my laptop though and right now the laptop has no internet. So far I need a recap on what you want to see more of in this series and with certain characters.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:40 am

Chapter 6, for anyone still reading:

Writing for settings is more easier, I think.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Thank you for the advice. And yeah, I am sorry about that: As soon as I get advice, I tend to try and follow it as soon as I can.

Can you provide me an example of what you mean? It will help me later.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:17 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Good news to some people: I am remaking this series. Bad news? I will try to limit the chapters into 20 like I did before.

22 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”