Meeps writes: Etrian Odyssey Redux

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Meeps writes: Etrian Odyssey Redux

Postby Dangerus » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:39 pm

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:50 am

A/N: The following chapter does introduce some new characters. Apologies to anyone with their names.
Chapter 2: A wild rival appears

Micromeichi
Ragelope

Postby Micromeichi » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:51 am

Thank goodness that this was on here, because tumblr mobile was being an absolute asshole and wouldn't allow me to follow the links. (I'm Beware-The-foe, if that wasn't already obvious )

I really like the characters here, but I like most characters, haaa. I'm lookingforward to seeing how this goes!

18 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”