Hmm...

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hmm...

Postby Dangerus » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:00 am

I was thinking about requesting a fan fiction, but I am pretty sleepy and I could write it on my own... But here was what I had for a plot so far...

1. Seyfried and the Medium discuss Yggdrassil together. A new friendship/romance blossoms into this.
2. Logre takes them out somewhere with my Guild in both EOIII and EOIV
3. Shenanigans ensue when they meet the teams in EOU and EOU2 (I don't like Fredericka and I don't like Chloe. Combine that with the confusing plot in EOU and speculation of EOU2's story being no different, I bet heads will roll.)
4. Insert Ace Attorney characters for maximum damage.

If anyone can write this, it would be fun to see a serious story devolve into something serious to something light-hearted; like Babe but with less farm animals.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Re: Hmm...

Postby sponge7325 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm

What a perfect chance to prefect my writing skills! I'm on the job!

WARNING: Amazing writing inbound!

Please, please, hold your applause! All in a days work for the most amazing writer ever! Which is me! I seriously hope I haven't offended you. I'll try again but make it better if you don't like it. :(
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Postby GhostsandDragons » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:27 pm

You should write a novel.
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:05 am

This deserves an award. A+.

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:46 pm

I want whatever this guy's smoking!, it really packs punch! ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I know this is very old just can't stop myself from laughing

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”