Twenty Ways To Be Painful the Remake... Sort of.

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Twenty Ways To Be Painful the Remake... Sort of.

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:32 am

Twenty Ways to Be Painful

The Remake… Sort of.
-----

This is a tale of a strapping young group of adventurers. Viewer discretion is advised.

-------

What I basically did was combine the first two chapters (and slightly dissect them) of the old one to make this one. I also tried to make more motivation and an actual personal goal for the characters to make. I know most of it is money based, but I hope I didn't have conflicting logic in this. If I did, let me know. I am just glad I made this story again.

This also helps that this is kind of in a new universe that is comparable to the Etrian Odyssey franchise but I hoped to make somewhat unique in case I want to sell this story off.

Feedback is appreciated.

Wolfling
Ragelope

Re: Twenty Ways To Be Painful the Remake... Sort of.

Postby Wolfling » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Awesome! its much more refine and more deeper than the last time, though the funny part got squish a little, but huzza! I'll be waiting with excitement for next part.

PS.since clearly its now more(if not already) formal story can you pls tell me whats the title your gonna give this? Or your just going to make the "Twenty ways to be Painful" officially as its name?

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Twenty Ways To Be Painful the Remake... Sort of.

Postby Dangerus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:53 pm

The latter is going to be the official name for the time being. I am honestly not good with titles for things.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”