Tess's Journal

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Tess's Journal

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Well, while I'm not ready to start working on this just yet, might as well try and help get this portion of the board going (and Pureauthor inspired me).

My story idea is going to be very simple. It will be journal entries from the perspective of Tess, my orange-haired medic. The entries are going to be loose and on the short side (depending on how enthusiastic I get), but, more importantly, they will portray some of the actual events that I endured in the game (warp wire dilemmas... FOE defeats... discovering stratums and straying off the path).

My characters are my party:
Shiana, my big-foreheaded, over-enthusiastic landsknecht.

Makour, the more responsible, stoic blonde haired protector boy that keeps a leash on Shiana, but has no doubt about her talent (and Tess suspects he's got a bit of a crush).

Fionna, the black haired, WAY too uptight alchemist who hardly speaks a word, and then only to criticise.

Tei-hen, the blonde haired alchemist... well... he's as quiet as Fionna but nobody really gets him. Sometimes it "seems" as if he's competing with Fionna, but, Tess can't even get that much out of him.

And Tess... weak, but struggling to be brave. Will do her very best to help her friends in a pinch and... tries to figure out the mysteries of her friends that seem more complex than the labyrinth itself.

Oh... and there's a few others, of course, but that's my main party.

Meh, it's really just a fun side project for me to do when I'm bored of working on the site but isn't anything that's extremely intensive. It's going to be very light and hopefully humorous in some parts - like who was in charge of the map and all the many modifications it undergoes - and the mysterious symbol that was drawn on floor 2's extra space that no one is quite sure who made it or what they were trying to make.

[] - [] - [] - []

Pureauthor
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Pureauthor » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:44 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Pureauthor
Fenrir

Postby Pureauthor » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:49 pm

Hehe, nah, that's Shiana. She is a bit of a spaz but, you also have to think, she's exceptionally excited and VERY impatient at the moment, so it is going to seem like she's over the top.

~_^ I love my characters of any of my stories. Don't worry. They will be very believable by the time that I'm done, Shiana included.

It's great though. I haven't written a fan fiction in a VERY long time. And worse, I haven't actually written anything of any story since last year's .

Getting so busy, I sometimes forget that I need the relaxation of writing something just for myself rather than a class. The writer in me feels all bottled up sometimes and I never realize it.

[] - [] - [] - []

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”