Mirach Nevarossa - Story of my Life

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Riseatrance
Manticor

Mirach Nevarossa - Story of my Life

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:38 pm

MIRACH NEVAROSSA - STORY OF MY LIFE.

Felt like taking out some of my anguish on writing, so expect that there will be some rather... cringe-worthy material. Don't expect any mercy, because I'm trying to use this as an outlet for my problems. It helps more often than not. I'll probably stop writing this indefinitely once I've conquered my problem.

As per most EOI/II threads here, I should probably cover the characters in the first post and consolidate some prior information before the fiction proper.

Filena Lafian Remora
Forsaken Tool Andromeda
"No, no! Stop! Don't! Nooooo!"
(Dark Hunter, Male)
-- Filena is someone who looks pretty miserable. For most of his life he has been plagued by ruffians who live on the surface, and even by some of his own guild companions who seem to have taken a fixation on him. Filena seeks refuge from his two friends who seem to never leave his side, to cover up for him when he needs it. However, despite this, Filena manages to do his share of work well, even if he does not receive much appreciation for it. In fact, he gains more appreciation for satisfying (unwillingly, mind you) those who place their gaze on him. Filena would much like to gain knowledge from the Labyrinth in order to show them up and exact some form of revenge, since no one seems to be able to do something about it. Can be somewhat considered a pathetic leader. The poor person just wants to be left alone, or even... been given some form of proper affection. In combat, Filena uses a thorned whip. He's afraid to use it to defend himself, because of his small and frail figure, although lithe, it's easy to batter it up.

Renais Tyress Lunea
Sovereign Zephyr Cepheus
"Only one of us will die, and it definitely isn't me!"
(Landsknecht, Female)
-- Renais is one of Filena's best friends. She is a dependable person whose rather altruistic tendencies get the best of her. When Renais is around, it's impossible to get close to Filena, which does result in some rather... violent instances where someone who wants to get close to Filena eventually gets beaten senselessly by Renais. Her strength is not something to laugh at, for she does possess a resolute will and the power to back it up. With her powerful sword Monoceros, that she forged herself made of many durable metals that she smelted and tempered into new, tough alloys, Renais is a force to be reckoned with. Filena is greatful that he made a friend out of her, or he might not be sure what to expect. Renais makes most of the decisions that Filena can't make himself.

Momose (Shizuma) Kyoufu
Whole Essence Demeter
"I do not wish to instigate conflict with any of you. Please be on your way at once."
(Ronin, Male)
-- Kyoufu is Filena's other best friend besides Renais. Together the three of them form a triumvirate that can easily empower most people and creatures alike. Kyoufu hides a dark secret that nobody else knows, and Kyoufu is certain that no one else is going to find out. He wishes to explore the Labyrinth to find out what happened to his sister Mina after she disappeared due to being ashamed of raping him. Kyoufu also has a suspicion that one of the guild members of Guild Mirach is the one who killed his brother Kana, but decided to erase that from his memory. Kyoufu wants to exact his own form of revenge, too. Kyoufu carries a rather rusty looking katana that has been passed down from generation to generation within his family clan. The blade, however, still cuts extremely efficiently and is evidence that the blade is magically enchanted with something extremely powerful. Kyoufu is very polite, and tries not to create fights unless it's absolutely necessary to employ force. No one wants to mess with him because they're scared they will die a horrible, painful, blunt death.

Aelnaiad Fa'sol Flamsteed
Inviting Queen Cassiopeia
"Don't struggle, heehee... I won't be long..."
(Medic, Female)
-- Aelnaiad is a wielder of the healing practices, and she does it extremely well. She also has great initiative. Despite being a great person to have around on the field, as she also has the ability to dish out pain with a strike of heavy force, she does have one flaw - her infatuation with Filena. Aelnaiad is several years older than Filena and has a fixation on him, so sometimes she will do truly nasty things of the sexual nature to him, as she cannot repress her feelings of lust. Since she's also physically strong, it takes both Renais and Kyoufu to restrain Aelnaiad from doing anything more than groping. Aelnaiad's staff is truly a work of art, it is made of extremely rare wood, and there's really no idea as to how long ago she acquired it, or what type of wood it is made of exactly. Whatever the case, Aelnaiad is a threat to Filena's well-being.

Arcturus Bayer Hevelius
Enchanting Liege Triangulum
"I love it when you scream!"
(Hexer, Male)
-- Arcturus is a good-looking man who's Aelnaiad's partner in crime. He too, does nasty things to Filena. Taking those facts out of the picture, Arcturus himself does possess many magicks worth using in the heat of battle. He can severely weaken the strength and defenses of the enemy, as well as inflict massive pain through dark magick when he too is in need of healing. Arcturus is indeed a reliable spellcaster on the field, but outside of questing and exploring the labyrinth, he is a different person altogether. He's a womanizer, however, the exception to the rule is Filena. He will do whatever it takes, alongside Aelnaiad, to gain his heart. Figuratively, of course! He too, is a threat to Filena's well-being.
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:04 am

-- 1. Bootes --

Now, this is quite the tale that one would not expect to hear everyday. Normally, the tale would start from the very beginning - the roots, the origins... And the like. However, this is going to be quite different. Yes, very different. Our rather... intrepid gang of adventurers here have been doing their job for quite a long time now, unlike the others who have merely started on their journey to find secrets, loot and answers. So, where does this begin? Here...

The enchanting gaze of a rather... well-kept Hexer seemed to capture the looks of many people around him. However, the Dark Hunter who, though extremely unlikely, appeared to be his superior, stepped in and beckoned for the said Hexer to stop doing that. "Hevelius, stop that! You're not supposed to draw attention!" he clamored. The Hexer simply looked at the Dark Hunter, who was much shorter than he was, bent down to his level, and smiled. "Ahh, Filena, dear... You should just call me by my first name..." he said. The girls who roamed the area and were watching the scene seemed to squeal, and Filena was oblivious as to why exactly this was. An androgynous Ronin who fixed his hair and a stout-looking Landsknecht soon followed in and stood by Filena's side. The Ronin simply glared at Arcturus whereas the Landsknecht simply kept Filena by her side. "T-t-thank you, Kyoufu, and Renais." Filena murmured. Arcturus made a melancholic sound of defeat and laid back a bit, whilst whispering something to the Medic. "Lady Aelnaiad, what do you propose we do this time?" The Medic, Aelnaiad, simply smiled, and to Arcturus, he knew that she knew what she was doing. The two silently laughed to themselves. Renais, the Landsknecht, simply proposed that they visit the Inn and rest before continuing on their way back up. Their last gallivanting through the Labyrinth led them to a mighty creature that nearly wiped them out before the said monstrosity croaked. "That... Uh, what was it? That..." Filena was trying to mention something before Kyoufu, the Ronin, piped in. "The Scylla."

"Well, yes, that Scylla... it was really, really strong..." Filena said timidly. He looked at the wounds on his arm, still healing, despite Aelnaiad's best efforts to keep everyone alive, it was still a grueling battle. Arcturus sighed. "Well, dear, if you don't learn to take a beating we will never be able to finish this." he said. Filena nodded in agreement, very ignorant of the real meaning behind Arcturus's statement. Aelnaiad couldn't help but giggle at the thought, which caused Renais to become a little angry. However, she refrained herself from causing a ruckus and simply gave the Medic the evil eye. Aelnaiad sighed, but was still smiling, rather psychotically, at that. Finally, after a consensus was reached, the five of them went to the Inn. Cheerfully Filena greeted the innkeeper, who did the same. It seems that Filena's Guild, Guild Mirach, had been here for quite a while, so there was some sort of loyalty developed. Filena seemed to rely on the innkeeper a lot for advice, which was part of the reason why he would converse in chitchat with her alone, with the other four settling their own differences.

That is exactly what happened right the time they entered. Filena rushed to where the innkeeper was and simply dove right in, as the innkeeper began to prepare the "usual," at least, the "usual" for them. In essence, some simple drinks. While she was doing that, Filena was busy bombarding her with questions about his problems. Meanwhile, at a table where the other four were sitting, Renais was feeling rather ticked off. "Why must you do that to him?" she asked to Arcturus. In response, the Hexer simply winked. Aelnaiad laughed once more. "And what's your deal? You're a great ally, but... Sometimes, I see you do..." and before Renais could continue, Kyoufu covered her mouth. Aelnaiad shot a glare at Renais, a look that had "If you say one more word, I will beat you down to a pulp" written all over it. There were always cases of intra-guild diplomacy going wrong, but it seems that this was pushing it a lot. Arcturus and Kyoufu looked at themselves and shrugged. It seemed that the problem was between Renais and Aelnaiad. Whereas Kyoufu and Arcturus were simply their "messengers," so to speak. They both had no problems with each other. The both of them assumed that perhaps, it was not only Aelnaiad who likes Filena, but Renais, as well.

Filena took the tray of drinks from the innkeeper and thanked her profusely, before bringing it to the rest. Everyone took their respective drinks and immediately ceased their arguing. For the rest of the day, they spent it discussing their plans, what stuff to buy, and the like, before deciding to finally get some shut-eye. Filena was especially worried about what was to come the following day...
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”