The Pantheon

Post your Etrian Odyssey or unrelated Fan Fiction and Fan Art.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Pantheon

Postby Sampson » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:14 am

The Timid Man

Juno slowly walked down the streets of Lagaard, hardly noticing the rain that was pouring from the sky and soaking her red jacket.

She heard laughter and yells from the building to her left. Looking up, the alchemist saw a sign that read: "Stickleback Bar". She shrugged and entered the pub.

Inside, various patrons were talking drunkenly, sitting at tables in the middle of the building. Near the walls, there were other, less talkative people drinking and brooding. Their many scars and rugged appearance labeled them as adventurers, probably veterans of the Labyrinth.

Juno sighed, thinking about the Labyrinth again. She came to Lagaard partially for the Labyrinth, partially to begin life anew. But she knew that she had no hope of surviving in the Labyrinth if she had no companions to fight alongside of her.

She scanned the tables along the wall, looking for someone that could possibly aid her. Her eyes fixated on a figure alone, clad in a dark jacket, looking at his drink but not drinking it.

She walked towards him, and he looked up as he approached her. He looked up at Juno, seeming not willing to speak.

Juno sighed. She hated starting conversations. "You," she started, "what's your name?"

The young man looked up at her. He had yellow eyes, which, along with his snow-white hair, served as a contrast to his brown skin. "Neptune," he stated. "What's yours?"

"Juno," the alchemist said, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose with her finger.

He looked at her and quietly asked, "Why are you talking to me?"

Juno raised an eyebrow at the man. No, he isn't a man yet, she thought. He can't be any older than seventeen. She realized she had to respond to him, and she said, "I'm looking for warriors to help me in the Labyrinth. Would you be willing to do so?"

Neptune looked up at her and said rather hesitantly, "I...um...sure."

Juno simply said, "You don't seem very sure about it."

He shrugged. "I...ah..." He looked unsure of what to say. "I've...always wanted to go into the Labyrinth and fight, but..." His voice trailed off.

"What? But what?"

He looked away from her piercing glare and, even more quietly than before, said, "People've asked me to do this before, and I...I....I'm never able to to enter the Labyrinth. I take a look at the entrance and I think of all the dangers and...and...I always run. I abandon everyone."

Juno looked thoughtfully at the man. She believed he could actually be helpful, but it would take some persuasion on her part. "Come with me," she said. "I'll help you with your little fear."

He looked at her doubtfully. "They all say that, but I always run..."

She rolled her eyes and held out her right hand to him, a gesture that she did not normally make. She had no idea why she was being so nice to Neptune, and she was not sure she wanted to know why. "This time'll be different. I'll make you conquer your fear."

He looked at her hand hesitantly, sighed, and grasped it with his gloved right hand. "Don't be too disappointed when I fail...again..."

"Yes, yes..." she mumbled. In a more audible tone, she said, "Where are you staying? I'll take another bed or get a room there."

"Flaus Inn," he said. "There's another bed in my room, so...well..."

Juno nodded. Neptune got up and headed towards the exit, and she followed closely behind him.

"Why are you challenging the Labyrinth? Everyone has a reason..." he asked softly as they neared the exit.

She looked at him, her face expressionless, and said, "I guess..." She paused for a moment, thinking of an appropriate answer to give him. "I wanted to start over." It was true enough.

He looked at her, suspicion in his eyes. "You're not telling me everything, are you?"

Juno sighed. "No, and I don't plan on telling you," she said, angrier than she expected

He looked slightly taken aback by her sudden change in tone. He softly said, "Sorry..." and opened the door to the streets, holding it fer her.

Once outside, she shook her head and said, "No, I'm sorry. It's just...I don't want to talk about it."

Neptune closed the door, muffling the laughter and other noise. He nodded, saying, "I get it."

Juno gave him a small smile and he started to walk in front of her. She followed him, brooding not on her past life, but on the new life that she imagined ahead of her.

Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sampson » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Flaus Inn

"You're an alchemist, right?" Neptune asked as the pair walked down the streets, breaking the long silence.

Juno looked up suddenly, forced out of her own thoughts. "Yes," she said, "I am. I guess my clothes gave me away, huh?"

Neptune nodded. "That and..." he started to say, only to stop mid-sentence.

She looked at him curiously. "What?" she asked.

He looked at her and hesitantly said, "Just your personality, I guess. You're kind of assertive and you look like you anger, um, easily."

Juno laughed lightly. "That's the first time anyone's said that to my face. But I guess it's true."

Neptune let loose a sigh of relief. "Okay..." he said softly.

"And I'd imagine that you're a dark hunter, right?" she asked, looking ahead through the rain.

"Yeah, although I guess I'm not like most of them," he said.

Juno suppressed a laugh. Most dark hunters were rapists or into bondage, and although Neptune wore the clothes of one, his personality was the polar opposite of the typical dark hunter. "Mmm hmm," she muttered.

The rest of their walk was filled with only the sound of the occasional passer-by and the rain.

"Here we are," Neptune's voice sounded, breaking Juno free once more from the prison of her thoughts. "Flaus Inn."

Looking up, Juno could see a large building, light spreading from its windows, providing a warm welcome in the cold rain.

Inside, the pair found themselves in a small lobby, the walls a bright pink and covered with blooming, colorful flowers, where a large, friendly-looking woman stood, a warm smile on her face.

"Hello, Neptune!" she said in welcome. Her eyes fell on Juno and she asked, "Who's your friend? Picked up a hot date?" She started to laugh loudly, which caused her whole body to shake almost dangerously.

"N-No!" Neptune stuttered. "She's just someone who asked me to help her out in the Labyrinth." At his last sentence, the innkeeper's expression changed from happiness to solemnity.

"You did tell her about your...problem, didn't you?" she asked in a more hushed tone.

Looking at his face, Juno could see Neptune was embarrassed at the mentioning of his cowardliness. "He did," she said.

"Oh," the large woman replied, looking almost embarrassed herself for bringing up the touchy subject. "Do you need a room?"

"No, she's staying in my room," Neptune said. At his words, the innkeeper got a mischievous, almost accusing look on her face, and Neptune loudly said, "She's sleeping in the other bed!"

The innkeeper laughed again. She wiped tears from her eyes and said, "Yes, yes..." She exhaled slowly and regained her composure. "You still have the key to your room, don't you?"

Neptune put his hand inside his cloak and retrieved a small key from inside of it. He nodded.

"Okay, just checking," the innkeeper said, turning her attention to potential patrons that just came in from the rain.

Neptune turned to Juno and said, "Follow me." He walked away through a small hallway to the right of where he was standing. Juno followed promptly.

After walking for a minute, Neptune stopped at a small door with a number engraved on the top: 235. "Well," he said, "here we are." He unlocked the door with his key and went inside, holding the door open for Juno.

The room was rather plain, the walls a green color. Two small beds were crammed against the wall, and a wooden desk was placed in-between them. On the opposite wall, a door leading to a bathroom could be seen next to a worn, wooden wardrobe.

Neptune sat on the bed to the left and said, "Well, here's my room...and here's my bed..."

Juno sat down on the other bed. It was firmer than she expected, but it was still comfortable.

"Well," the dark hunter started to say, yawning, "just me and you won't survive in the Labyrinth. We'll need other people to fight with us."

Juno yawned as well and lay down, saying, "I know, I know...I guess we'll go looking tomorrow...." She closed her eyes to blink and found that it was hard to open them again.

Another yawn could be heard from Neptune and he said drowsily, "Sure, I guess that would work..." He closed his eyes. "Well, I guess we should go to bed now...it's pretty...late..." he said, his voice drifting along with him into sleep.

"Mmm hmm..." Juno sounded, closing her eyes, letting her mind wander as she fell under the warm blanket of sleep.

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 pm

The Fighter and the Healer

It was hot, extremely hot. All in sight was orange and red.

Muffled cries sounded as if they came from a distance: "Help, help!"

Then the fire overcame Juno and she woke up from her nightmare.

_____

Juno and Neptune sat on their beds, talking about who else they needed to succeed in the Labyrinth.

"Well, I guess we'd need a medic, since neither of us can heal," said Neptune.

"That and a warrior," said Juno. "No offense, but you look kinda...frail."

Neptune did not seemed fazed by her blunt comment; he simply shrugged and said, "We can go the the hospital to look for a medic, but I'm not sure about another front-line fighter...maybe a gym?"

She shrugged. "Maybe. It can't be too hard to find someone willing to join us, right?"

He nodded slightly. "Well," he said, standing up, "I guess we should be leaving soon if we want to start searching..."

Juno said nothing; she simply got up from her bed and followed Neptune out of the room.

As the pair was walking down the hallway, a teenage girl passed by them, holding a long, wrapped package.

A loud thump could be heard as she fell onto the wooden floor, causing Neptune and Juno to turn around.

"Ah..." the girl said, reaching for her package. She was wearing a pink and purple outfit, and her hair was short and brown. Some of the wrapping had unraveled when she fell, and the shiny metal of a sword could be seen.

Juno's eyed the sword and said, "Do you fight?"

The girl looked up and said, "Oh, um, yes. W-Why?"

"We're looking for others to join us in the Labyrinth, to help fight with us. Do you want to? Join us, I mean," said Juno, still looking down at the girl.

She got up and slowly nodded. "I just got here, and I came to enter the Yggdrasil Labyrinth. That and..." She stopped talking.

"What?" asked Juno.

"Nothing...it's nothing...I'm Minerva, by the way."

Juno sighed. She was about to prod for more information, but then realized she was the exact same way. "Well, I'll take it that you'll help us?"

"Yes, I will." She looked at Juno and Neptune and said, "But I don't think just three people will survive in there..."

Juno said, "I'm Juno, and the quiet man over there is Neptune. We're also looking for a medic to join us." Turning to Neptune, she asked, "Do you know the way to the hospital?"

He nodded. "You don't have to come if you don't want to," he said to Minerva.

"No, it's fine! I like being around people," she said, still clutching her sword as if it was the holy grail.

"You should put your sword back first, I guess."

Minerva shook her head with a surprising vigor. "No. This sword is precious to me, like a security blanket."

Neptune did not respond; he simply turned around and started to walk away, leaving Minerva and Juno, who was now eying Minerva carefully, to follow him.
_____

The hospital was bustling with activity. Physicians and surgeons ran through the main room, moving through various hallways. Wounded explorers were brought in on stretchers, their faces portraying endless agony.

As the three stood there, they received a clear view of a gruesomely mauled patient, whose one arm was lying next to him, brutally sliced off. Blood trickled from his nose and mouth and he was yelling in pain.

Juno looked at Neptune, whose eyes were portraying terror. This certainly was not going to help his little fear of the Labyrinth.

As she scanned the room, Juno spotted a young girl, possibly a tired medical intern, sitting on a bench, her elbows on her knees, her chin clasped in her hand. She turned to Neptune and Minerva and asked, "Look at her. Do think we should ask her?"

"She doesn't look particularly happy here," observed Minerva. "Maybe we should."

"And you, Neptune?" asked Juno.

Neptune turned around to look at her and said, "Oh, yes. Um, sure. Why not..."

So the three walked towards the girl, who noticed them and turned her head to see them as they approached.

"What?" she asked. Her voice was as tired as her face.

"You don't look very satisfied with your career choice," said Juno plainly.

The girl shook her head, her orange, messy hair swaying a little. "I guess you could say that. I've always wanted to get into healing, but I hate being here in the hospital. Most of the people here are wounded adventurers, and that just gets to me. I'd much rather be in the Labyrinth, healing people there so they don't have to end up here."

Juno smiled and said, "Then join us. We need a healer."

The girl's eyes grew wide at that last statement and she said excitedly, "Really? You mean it?"

Juno nodded. "Of course I do. I'm Juno, the man's Neptune, and that's Minerva," said Juno, pointing to each of her acquaintances as she said their names.

"I'm Venus," said the young medic. "Do think you should have one more person to help fight with you in the forest? I mean, most adventurers go out in groups of five."

Juno looked at Neptune, who said, "It's true, most do."

"Well, I guess we'll look for one more person, then." Turning to Venus, she said, "I guess you should be clearing things up with your boss, first."

Venus looked sadly up at Juno. "There's no need to."

"Why?" Juno asked. "Doesn't he care that an intern's leaving?"

Venus shook her head sadly. "He would if I wasn't, um, dismissed."

"You were fired?"

"Something like that, I suppose," explained Venus. "After the regular college stuff, you go here for a summer to get a taste of what being a doctor here is like. If you don't perform well, they kick you out." Looking at the others' faces, she quickly said, "But it's okay! I was going to quit anyway; maybe that's why..."

"Well, we still need to do something about the fifth member," said Juno. Turning to Neptune, she asked, "Do you know who to look for?"

Neptune simply shrugged. "Not really. Anyone that can help, I guess."

Juno sighed. "Well, I guess we should be going, at any rate." Turning to leave, she said, "Come with us if you want to, Venus."

Venus watched them leave for a few seconds, then quickly stood up and chased after them, officially ending her brief stay as a summer student at Lagaard Hospital.
Last edited by Sampson on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:49 am

Unfortunate Fortune

The alchemist and the dark hunter sat down on a bench on the edge of the street as the sky glowed orange as the sun faded beyond the horizon. Turning to Neptune, Juno asked, "Had any luck?"

Neptune shook his head as a response. "No..." So far, their search for a fifth person to join them in exploring the Labyrinth had been fruitless. He and Juno were searching the streets while Venus and Minerva went back to the inn in order to find a room for the former to stay in.

A male voice appeared from a short distance: "Juno?"

At this, Juno put her hands on her face in annoyance. "Ugh...not him..." she groaned.

"What?" asked Neptune, confusion apparent on his face.

The voice sounded again: "Juno!"

"That man you're hearing...I think he was the son of the man who ran the inn I stayed in before...um, moving in with you..." Juno sighed, sounding exasperated.

"Juno! There you are." The voice was coming from a tall man who was now standing before the pair on the bench, his hair a dark green, almost black color, his clothes roomy.

"Hello, Apollo..." Juno looked up, not bothering to hide her annoyance.

"I was wondering where you went. Who would've thought I'd find you on the streets?" His gaze turned to Neptune. Looking a little worried, he said, "Who's this? Dating people behind my back?"

Neptune turned to Juno, and said, "He's your boyfriend?"

Her eyes widened at his question and she quickly said, "No, why would I date him, of all people?" She continued to rant, "No, he's just an annoying flirt that won't leave me alone."

Apollo's expression turned to that of fake sorrow. He pretended to pout and said, "What, so I'm like a flea or something?" Shaking his head, somewhat laughing, he said, "But seriously, your 'friend' looks like a fighter, a dark hunter to be exact." He narrowed his eyes at Neptune.

Neptune sighed and broke the silence he had been keeping ever since the tall man had approached them. "Well, yes; I'm a dark hunter..."

"Wait a minute..." Apollo said, his eyes widening somewhat as he realized what Juno was up to. "Are you going to the Labyrinth?"

Juno, who was looking rather bored, simply nodded.

He laughed and said, "Why don't I go with you? I'm great with a bow and I'd get to be around you all day! It's good for both of us!"

Neptune said, albeit unwillingly, "You know, we probably should bring him with us. We can't find anyone else." Leaning closer to Juno, he whispered, "And if we're lucky, he'll start hitting on Venus or Jupiter instead."

Juno, although she hated to admit it, agreed with Neptune on both accounts. "Okay," she said to Apollo, "come with us." Besides, Apollo was being much less flirtatious than usual. Before, he would even go so far as to feel her breasts when she was not looking, but now he was simply flirting in an unusually mild way.

At her words, Apollo looked surprised. "Seriously?! Yes!" After a brief period of happy silence, he said, "We need two more people, though."

She smiled at him and said, "We do: a healer, Venus, and a ronin, Minerva."

Apollo was even more ecstatic now that he knew that the two others were both women. "Well, well..." he said softly to himself.

Getting up, Juno said to both men, "I guess we should be getting Venus and Minerva now..."

Neptune stood up with her and started to leave for the inn, leaving Juno and Apollo to follow him. Despite of the recent auspicious turn of events, Juno and Apollo's minds were on matters other than their good fortune. Juno was wondering if she had made the right choice in accepting the survivalist, and Apollo was fantasizing giddily about the two girls he was soon to meet.
Last edited by Sampson on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:38 am

he didn't do anything very flirtatious

it all seemed like normal conversation to me

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 pm

*Rereads it* Hmm...I guess you're right. *Goes to change title*

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 am

The Pantheon

"So this is the Explorers Guild?" Juno was referring to the large castle-like building in front of her.

"Yep!" Apollo was certainly in a good mood; he had just met two girls he was going to be exploring the Labyrinth with.

"You're certainly enthusiastic," Juno said plainly.

The survivalist smiled at her and said, "You know what I want." He was referring to the set-up of the rooms at the Flaus Inn, established last night. Neptune and Juno stayed in one room, Minerva and Venus in another, and Apollo was left all by himself in a room.

"Even if you save my life today, you're not sharing a room with anyone." Juno's voice became angrier than she expected.

"Well, then," said Apollo, seeming (or pretending) to be taken aback by her tone.

"Shouldn't we go in now?" asked Neptune, looking slightly impatient at the two's bickering.

The foyer of the building was large, yet mostly deserted. A figure clad in dark armor sat near a small table on one end of the room. Seeing them, the person got up and approached the party of five.

"I assume you're here to establish a guild, yes?" The voice that came from the figure, although distorted by the heavy armor, had a feminine touch to it. The long strands of blond hair coming from the figure's helmet also helped to establish the person's gender as female.

"Yes," confirmed Juno.

Fetching a piece of paper from a nearby desk, she said, pointing to various spots on the document as she talked, "Yes, well, sign here, here, and there..."

When Juno was done signing the contract, the Guildmaster asked one more question: "What's your guild's name going to be?"

Juno thought about her question. Interestingly enough, she had never given a thought to the name of their guild; she was more worried about finding members.

Sighing at the lack of ideas, the Guildmaster said, "Well, what are your names?" After she heard all of their names, she thought for a bit, and then said, "My grandmother used to tell me bedtime stories about people thousands of years ago. She told me that long ago, there lived people who worshiped numerous gods. In their culture, the dead resided in places called pantheons. You could call yourself, say, the Pantheon, pretending to be the reincarnations of those gods and goddesses."

"But why would we pretend to be reincarnations of those deities?" asked Venus, her head somewhat tilted.

At this, the Guildmaster laughed, saying, "Because your names are the same as the gods and goddesses in my grandmother's stories." Pausing, she said, "Well, if you don't like it, why not come up with another name yourselves?"

Juno shook her head. "No, The Pantheon is fine. Anyone here not like it?" Looking around and finding no signs of disapproval, she said, "Okay, then. The Pantheon it is."

_____

The Duke's Palace was large and luxurious, and the five new guild members felt terribly out of place.

The old man spoke to them. "I am Minister Dubois. You're here to receive permission to enter the Labyrinth, am I right?"

Juno said, "Yes, we are. What do we need to do?"

The minister took a deep breath. "You must pass a simple test."

Juno raised an eyebrow at the man. "A simple test?"

He nodded. "You have to obtain Laagardian citizenship before you can explore the Labyrinth. In order to obtain this, you must prove you are worth of such an honor."

Apollo, who was becoming rather impatient, said, "And how do we prove our, uh, worthiness?"

Minister Dubois raised a reprimanding eyebrow at the young archer. "You will simply have to prove that you can survive in the Labyrinth. We don't just grant citizenship to everyone, you know. Go to the Yggdrasil Labyrinth if you want to know more. "

"Oh, well I guess we'll tack our leave, then," said Juno carefully, and the group of five took did so.

_____

The entrance to the Yggdrasil Labyrinth was a door made of stone in the middle of the large tree, a tree pattern engraved in it.

"Juno..." said Neptune shakily.

Turning to to him, Juno could see that he was nervous, his hands trembling.

Neptune bit his lip and said, "I...I can't do this!"

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 am

The Splendor of the Labyrinth

"What?" Juno said, rapidly turning around to face the dark hunter. "I thought you said you could go through with this!"

"Huh?" Apollo said, confused. Minerva and Venus shared the same expressions.

Ignoring the survivalist, Juno glared at Neptune, who could only say, "I know...I know I did. But...didn't I also say that I'd probably freeze up again?"

"Yes," the alchemist said. "But I believe I said I'd make you get over your little fear of the forest!" Her tone rose as she spoke.

"How...how do you plan on doing that?" Neptune looked intimidated, but he showed no signs of moving.

Juno responded without words; she simply grabbed hold of Neptune's arm.

"N-No!" Neptune's eyes widened in fear.

"Yes!" Juno started walking, all the while keeping a grip on him. Turning to the others, she said, "What are you waiting for? I've got him."

One by one, Venus, Minerva, and Apollo entered the Labyrinth through the stone door that opened as they approached it.

"Stop...please..." Neptune's voice was definitely pleading, and he was walking opposite of Juno's pull in resistance.

"Shut up!" Juno maintained her grip on the dark hunter, and she was slowly advancing toward the open door, the entrance to the Labyrinth.

"I'll do anything...anything..." His tone changed from pleading to desperate.

Juno's feet reached the entrance, which seemed only to lead to a long flight of mossy stairs. "It'd be in your best interests to stop resisting, you know," she said in a plain voice.

Neptune's resistance lessened a little. Either he was becoming tired or he was listening to Juno, but it mattered little. Juno had reached the top of the stairs.

"There. We're in the forest, now. Is it really that bad?" Even as she said this, she looked up in awe of the towering trees and the blooming fauna surrounding her. She let go of Neptune's arm.

"I...I..." Neptune started, looking up with Juno, "I guess this isn't that bad..." He looked noticeably relieved. It seemed that any fears he had of the Labyrinth had disappeared.

"It's really just like a huge forest," said Juno, fanning herself. "A very humid forest, that is..."

"You could say that," A metallic voice sounded from a distance away. The five explorers walked a small distance north to find a soldier in the standard Lagaardian black armor.

"Are you here to test us?" Apollo asked, wondering how he maintained consciousness in the heat while wearing that heavy armor.

"Yep. Were you sent here by the minister?" Upon seeing the nods that acted as a response, he said, "Well, I suppose I should tell you what you're gonna have to do. I'm going to blindfold you and lead you a bit in. Then you'll have to find your way back to me with a map of the area. Okay?" His voice was oddly cheerful.

The five exchanged worried glances. The soldier spoke again. "Well, are you gonna do it or not?"

They all looked at him and, one by one, slowly nodded in response.

"Okay, then," he said, approaching them with a few pieces of cloth in hand. "Have fun..." He tied the cloth over their eyes, making sure they had the least amount of sight possible. "Okay, everybody. Hold hands," he said, and they all promptly obeyed him.

Then he grabbed hold of Juno's free hand and led The Pantheon through the dangerous corridors of the Yggdrasil Labyrinth.

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Fin
(Note: contains Stratum 3 spoilers)

"RAERAEREFGARR!" was the last anyone heard of Venus.

They had made significant progress in exploring the labyrinth, reaching the fifteenth floor.

But then they met Scylla, after kicking major ass with the local semi-treasonous guild. Woohoo.

First she whipped them with tentacles, which, although amusing, didn't do much for anyone.

And then she stabbed Venus with her claw, which caused her to make the aforementioned yelp. There went the medic. And guess who forgot to pack nectars?

Oh, dear.

Then Apollo was all, "Oh."

Scylla then decided to sing a terrible tune, which caused them to fall asleep. She then killed them all but Juno with her claws. Oho.

Juno managed to wake up.

Then she saw the giant motherfucking claw coming her way.

"Oh, shit."

GAME OVER

BUT THIS IS REAL LIFE, SO YOU CAN'T CONTINUE, BITCH

Tola_9
Ragelope

Postby Tola_9 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:35 am

Got tired of writing? XD
Stop thinking so hard.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:36 am

^_^; If only... he's just... found new material to write <_<;;

[] - [] - [] - []

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:22 am

oh god

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Speaking of which...

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 pm

16 posts

Return to “ItL's Legends and Artwork”